Civic Holiday bouquet giveaway draw July 28 2016, 0 Comments
Who's got two thumbs and has to work on the holiday weekend?
Turn that frown upside down- you could win a free bouquet this Sat. July 30th!
How to enter/ rules rules rules:
- Leave a comment here on the blog, or post on our facebook wall- 'I love flowers' 'I'm stuck at home all weekend and I wish I had some flowers' 'Sage Flowers, I think I love you' etc. Be as creative or boring as you like. Just keep it clean- my mom is on my facebook!
- Entries close at 3pm on Friday July 29th
- At 4pm Friday July 29th, I will draw a name from our 'pool of commenters' and announce the winner on the blog and facebook.
- Winner (or 'representative') must collect their bouquet at the shop (inside Safari Cake Boutique 842 Gardiners Rd.) between 10am and 3pm on Sat July 30th. (we've got a wedding underway and won't be able to deliver)
- Bouquet is approx value $40, ' as-is', based on availability, and cannot be converted to cash. No rain checks, this is just a one time thing for pickup on Saturday July 30th. If you aren't available to collect, you CAN give your bouquet to a friend who is able to pick up during the above times.
- We're running this contest on the blog becasue facebook has strict rules for business page contests- especially when asking for likes or shares. You didn't hear it from me, but if we get 5 more page likes and/or 25 shares on the post about this contest... we'll probably do a draw for a 2nd prize bouquet worth approx $30 ;) Not sayin'. Just sayin'.
Whether you spend it under the sun by the lake, or under the flickering glow of fluorescent lights at work... wishing you an awesome Aug 1st long weekend!